How do I return an item?
ADH Communications RMA Process
An ADH Communications Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) allows customers to return defective products to ADH Communications for a replacement. ADH Communications offers many options that should satisfy the unfortunate need to replace your ADH Communications product under warranty as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
RMA Process and Options
1. Guest RMA
· This RMA option is for any user, but also those that have lost their invoice, or purchased their product from another user or unauthorized reseller.
· Check if your product is under warranty and submit an RMA request. Provide as much information about your problem as you can, ADH Communications Tech Support may reply back with troubleshooting tips or further questions.
· You will then be responsible for shipping your product to ADH Communications.
· Upon receipt of your product, without damage, ADH Communications will ship via ground shipping to the address you provided within 1-3 business days.
· Products with an extended warranty, or those with a long term warranty, may not use the Guest RMA if outside 3 years from the date your product was shipped to ADH Communications.
2. Standard RMA
· ADH Communications account membership and registration is required to contact customer service for troubleshooting and receive a support ticket for an RMA request.
· After approval, you will be responsible for shipping the product to ADH Communications.
· Upon receipt of your product, without damage, ADH Communications will ship via ground shipping to you within 1-3 business days. You may pay for expedited shipping at the time of the RMA request, but the 1-3 business day processing time is in addition to shipping.
VOID Warranty Policy
Your ADH Communications product must be free of physical damage or modification. Products received with physical damage (bent SFP housing or connectors, any damage to the PCB, water damage, etc.), or missing the serial number sticker will be returned to the customer or may incur a service charge upon receiving the item. If your product is received damaged, ADH Communications will contact you with information and options to assist with filing a claim or offering a repair fee to avoid the product losing it warranty.
Once ADH Communications receives your RMA request, the RMA will be reviewed by our department within one (1) business day. In order to approve your RMA ADH Communications will need a copy of the purchase invoice or receipt for the product you need replaced.
· You are free to use the shipping method and courier of your choice. ADH Communications recommends UPS and FedEx.
· ADH Communications recommends you obtain delivery confirmation and a tracking number for your shipment so you have proof of delivery.
· Insurance is highly recommended, but is optional, and may allow you to file a claim in the event of a lost or damaged shipment.
· ADH Communications is not responsible for any local customs charges. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product to ADH Communications, including any import duties.
· Products received in any type of shipping envelope or soft packaging material will be immediately rejected.
Completing the RMA
Once the RMA request is reviewed and approved by the RMA department the following steps will occur:
· The RMA number and shipping instructions are emailed to you
· The defective product now can be shipped ADH Communications. The address, packing information, and shipping information are detailed in the email that is received when the RMA is approved.
· Once ADH Communications receives the defective product a replacement is shipped within three (3) business days. Once the replacement product is shipped an email will be sent to the email address in your ADH Communications member account with the tracking number.
Contacting Customer Service
If you have any questions about the preceding RMA terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service by calling 1(844) 852-6856. Customer Service can be reached 9AM - 5:30PM Central Time M-F.